Shanghai Biochip Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Biochip Co., Ltd.
Biotech Service Sales Engineer
1. Responsible for the maintenance of old customers and potential new customers in the area;
2. Regularly visit customers and actively maintain customer relationships;
3. Actively understand and feedback market competition dynamics and market information; actively cooperate with responsible for marketing activities in the region;
4. Provide project solutions according to customer needs, promote sales and track project progress and payment collection;
5. Through personal efforts and reasonable use of resources, sign and execute sales contracts to achieve sales goals.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in biology, medicine or agriculture and forestry; more than 1 year experience in sales of biological related products is preferred.
2. Strong communication skills, organizational skills, teamwork spirit and business skills;
3. Honest and trustworthy, strong sense of responsibility, can withstand greater work pressure;
4. Have excellent learning ability and strong thirst for knowledge.
Biotechnology Service Sales Manager
1. Responsible for formulating annual sales management policy, sales target task plan and sales budget, achieve the goal by fully coordinating the resources of all parties; supervise and manage sales work; be responsible for the company's sales channel construction and supervision management
2. Actively understand and feedback market competition dynamics and market information; actively cooperate with market promotion activities; adjust sales strategies in a timely manner based on market competition changes in different periods;
3. Lead the sales team, responsible for the collection and summary management of market information, and provide an important reference for company decisions;
4. Assist the immediate superiors in charge of establishing, improving, perfecting and maintaining the management of the product price system for sales; responsible for establishing, improving, and repairing various management systems and management processes in different management periods of the department;
5, responsible for regular and irregular visits to key customers, and fully maintain and maintain good public relations;
6. Manage the sales team, standardize the sales process, and complete the sales goals;
1. Have more than 5 years of sales experience in biological related products, or more than 2 years of practical management experience in the same position;
2. Bachelor degree or above, major in biology, medicine or agriculture and forestry;
3. Have strong initiative, communication skills and relationships, strong ability to withstand stress, hard work and hard work;
4. High enthusiasm for work, strong execution, and good teamwork spirit;
5, with good sales, marketing, business, financial comprehensive professional knowledge, and rich product management expertise and skills.
Park Safety Management Specialist
1. Formulate the company's production safety rules and regulations, operating procedures and emergency plans; organize education and training in production safety, and emergency plan drills;
2. Implement safety management measures for special equipment and major hazards; be responsible for routine laboratory safety inspections and PPE management; timely investigate hidden dangers of safety accidents, implement rectification measures, and handle on-site emergency incidents;
3. Responsible for environmental protection work such as the disposal of laboratory hazardous chemicals, highly toxic drugs, hazardous waste and other related items;
4. Responsible for urging all enterprises in the park to implement laws and regulations on safety in production, rules and regulations, organize on-site safety inspections in the park, and track the improvement and implementation of hidden safety hazards in the park;
1. Full-time college degree or above, related majors in environment, safety, chemical or biological, pharmaceutical, etc., bachelor degree or above is preferred;
2. Experience in actual writing and management of relevant systems;
3. Have more than two years of practical work experience in laboratory management or biomedical safety management;
4. Familiar with the management of hazardous chemicals in the laboratory. Those with a certificate of safety management of hazardous chemicals are preferred;
5. Know the relevant laws and regulations of the country. Those with qualifications of registered safety engineer are preferred.
Biomedical Project Manager: Protein Immunity
1. Responsible for the application of protein or immunology related topics;
2. Responsible for experimental design and data processing of protein or immunology related topics;
3. Writing of related patents and papers.
1. Ph.D. in Biotechnology, Bioengineering, Immunology and Medicine and other related majors; those who wish to enter our postdoctoral workstation are preferred.
2. Experience in protein or immunology related experiments and data analysis;
3. Ability to independently carry out scientific research projects;
4. Priority consideration for bioinformatics research experience;
5, have a team spirit;
6, have a certain ability to read and write English.
Copyright © Shanghai Biochip Co., Ltd.
Address: 151 Li Bing Road, Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park, Pudong New District, Shanghai
Scan to view
WeChat public account